You can forward the syslog received in OpManager to any NMS.
Steps to forward syslog:
- Go to Settings → Monitoring → Syslog rules and click on 'Forward Syslog'.
- Click on Add Destination button.
- Provide the Name/IP address of the NMS Host to which SysLog has to be forwarded.
- Provide the SysLog listening port number of the NMS to which SysLog has to be forwarded.
- Click on Start Forwarder to initiate sending of SysLog to the destination NMS. You can also Stop forwarder at any desired time.