Radius Server Settings
Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) is a client/server protocol. RADIUS is used to enable communication between a remote access server and a central server to authenticate and authorize dial-in users and grant them access to the required system or service.
How to configure RADIUS Server Settings
- Click on the "Radius Server Settings" tab under User Management in Basic settings.
- Enter the server's IP Address in the 'Server IP' field.
- Next enter the Authentication Port number of the server.
- Enter the 'Server Secret' that has been configured in the RADIUS Server.
- Select the required protocol.
- Click the radio button to set the number of Authentication retries.
- Click 'Save'.