OpManager allows you schedule a new report, schedule a generated report and also to view a scheduled report.
Schedule a new report
- Go to Reports → Schedule Reports.
- In the Scheduler Reports Page, click the Add Schedule button on the top right.
- Configure the following details:
- Schedule Name: Configure a name for the schedule.
- Choose Report Type: All the available reports types can be scheduled (select either one and follow the instructions given below followed by Configuring the Time Settings)
Scheduling Device Availability reports:
- If you have chosen to schedule reports for Device availability reports and configure the following, Select either a category of devices, or the required business view, or select specific devices manually for generating the availability reports.
- Select the Period and Time Window for which you want to generate the reports.
Scheduling Top N Reports / All Devices reports:
- If you have selected to schedule the Top N Reports, configure the following details:
- Top N Reports: Select from Top 10/25/50/100/1000 reports.
- Period and Time Window: Choose the Period and Time Window for which you want the report scheduled.
- Select Report(s): Select the required resource reports to be scheduled.
- Generate Availability Report to all devices in this Business View: Select the relevant check-box and the business view to generate reports specific to the devices in that business view.
- Click Next
- Configuring the Schedule for generating reports:
- Daily: Select the time at which the reports must be generated every day.
- Weekly: Select the time and also the days on which the reports must be generated.
- Monthly: Select the time, day, and the months for which the reports must be generated.
- Report Format Type: Select either PDF or XLS to receive the report in the respective formats.
- Report Delivery: Select any one of the following options.
- Send report as attachment to: Configure the email ids to which the reports are to be sent as attachments. [or]
- Publish the report and send URL alone to: Configure the url where the reports can be published.
- Add Mail Subject and Mail Message
- Verify the details of the configured schedule and hit Add Schedule for the schedule to take effect.
Scheduling a generated report
- In the report page that is generated, click Schedule This icon to schedule the report.
- Enter the Schedule Name.
- Enter the Email ID to which the report has to be delivered.
- Select the Category followed by Business View.
- Select the Period and Time Window.
- Select the Report Format (PDF or XLS).
- Select the Report Delivery Type (Attachment or URL).
- Configure the Generate Report at Daily, Weekly or Monthy.
- Click Save.
Viewing the Scheduled Report
- Go to Reports → Schedule reports
- Click against the View icon on the required report that you wish to see.
- The list of generated reports for the selected report will appear.