Trap Notification Profile
Configure OpManager to notify users over a Trap when there is a specific fault.
Configure a Trap Profile
- Go to Settings > Notification Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Select the Notification type as Trap Profile.
- Provide the Host Name, Host Port, Version (SNMP version), Community (SNMP read community string) and Varbinds if any. Click Next
- Select the fault criteria for which you need to be notified. For instance, if you want to be notified of threshold violation, select 'Threshold rule is violated'. Additionally notify only when any or all the severity: Critical, Trouble, Attention, Service Down. Click Next
- Select the devices either By Category or By Business View or By Devices and click Next.
- Select the required Time Window, Delayed Trigger and Recurring Trigger and click Next.
- Give a profile name and Click Test Action to test the email profile or Save to save the profile.
You have successfully configured the notification profile.