The Alarms tab in OpManager shows all the latest alerts.
From the list box on the top right corner, you can access the following:
- All Alarms: A complete list of alarms is displayed here.
- Active Alarms: This view lists only the active alarms that are not yet cleared.
- Unsolicited Traps: You can view the list of unsolicited traps by navigating to Alarms-> Unsolicited Traps. These are the traps that are not configured to be processed in OpManager. If you find any of these traps to be critical, you can configure OpManager to process the traps using the information received from the agent.
- EventLog Alarms: This view lists only the alarms that are triggered from Windows event logs as the source.
- Syslog Alarms: This view lists only the alarms logged via syslog.
- Trap Alarms: This view lists only the alarms logged via traps.
- Web Alarms: This view lists web alarms that are triggered via Notification Profiles.
- Events: This view lists all logged events from all types of alarms.
- VMware events: Under Events, you can also choose to view VMware events raised from VMware devices in your network (Visit this page to know more about supported VMware events in OpManager).