- Processor : P4 - 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM : 4 GB
- Disk Space : 20 GB
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and above
- Firefox 45.0 and above
- Chrome 45.0 and above
Before you configure an Office 365 tenant, make sure that these prerequisites are satisfied.
- Make sure that you have a working internet connection.
- If you plan to install the product in a system running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 2008 R2 SP1, make sure that you have Microsoft .NET version 4 and PowerShell version 3 installed in your system.
To check if Microsoft .NET Framework is installed, open Command Prompt from Run. Enter the following command reg query "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\full" /v version. Check the displayed version. If the version 4 is not installed, install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 from here.
To check if PowerShell is installed, type PowerShell from Run. If PowerShell is installed, check for its version number by running the command $PSVersionTable. If the version is below 3 or if PowerShell is not installed, install PowerShell V 3.0 from here.
Make sure that the below modules are installed:
- Microsoft Online Service Sign-in Assistant for IT Professionals RTW - Run service.msc and check if the service 'Microsoft
Online Services Sign-in Assistant' is installed. If it is not installed, download the module here.
- Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell (64-bit version) - To check if this module is installed, open PowerShell and enter
get-module -Name msonline. This will list the module if it is installed. If it is not installed,
- Open PowerShell as Administrator.
- Install the MSOnline module with the below command:
- Install-Module -Name MSOnline -Force
Note: If you are using an MFA-enabled account, federated account, or 32-bit version of O365 Manager Plus, please contact email@example.com to setup Azure Active Directory Module to collect data.