Patch deployment is a crucial security step in the cyber security space and everybody loves automation because everybody wants to save time in this fast-paced world. The Automated Patch Deployment enables you to automate A to Z of your patch management process—From synchronizing the vulnerability database, scanning all machines in the network to detect missing patches, deploying the missing patches and also providing periodic updates on patch deployment status. You can automatically test, package, stage, and deploy patches to thousands of systems in minutes, saving your time and money over limited, manual processes.
If the year 2017 has taught us anything, it's the importance of getting and keeping our systems patched. Unfortunately for organizations of every size, cyber attacks show no sign of slowing down. Corporations across the globe could have prevented the impact of the recently launched WannaCry attack months before the virus was released had they patched their Windows Operating system.
A recent Cyber Security Report showed that only 72 of every 1,000 threats are actually remediated, less than 8%, leaving 92% of threats unpatched and open to cyber attacks, because of lack of an automated patch management solution.
For enterprises large and small, the most effective step they can take to improve their security posture is to consistently patch both their OSs and applications with an automated patch management solution.
The automated patch management process allows to completely automate the different stages of patching:
With the automated patch management feature, every enterprise can keep all it's endpoints up to date and round the clock patched - no matter which OS they run on and where they're located.