Adobe Patch Installation Failure - Error Code 1624
You're trying to install the patches for Adobe Acrobat or Reader and the installation fails with an error message: "Error code 1624. Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid."
This might be due to any of the following reasons:
- The installation of Adobe Acrobat or Reader was customized with the use of a Transforms (.MST) file. This file could be missing from its original location or corrupted.
- The download and installation were done using the Adobe Application Manager.
Follow the steps given below to resolve this issue:
- Download the update of the Adobe application first and then install it separately.
To know more about how to resolve this issue, refer to this document on Acrobat Reader update errors
- You can download them here: Acrobat or Reader
- Click on Proceed to Download and then Download Now, click Save or Save As to save the file to your computer. After downloading, locate the patch file on your computer and double-click the file to install the update.
- If the issue persists even after following the above-mentioned resolutions, please feel free to contact Support.