Chrome Patches Failure - Error code:- 1603
You are trying to install chrome patches and the deployment fails with the error code:- 1603
This might be due to any of the following reasons:
- Corrupted registry keys that control the update data
- Problems that prevent new programs from being installed
- Problems that prevent existing programs from being completely uninstalled or updated
- Problems that block you from uninstalling a program through Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features) in Control Panel
Here are some of the methods to troubleshoot the issue:
- Try redeploying the chrome patches at System Startup
- If this doesn't work, follow the resolution given below
- Go to Microsoft Fix it.
- Click Download.
- Run the program.
- Follow the instructions to fix the problem.
If the issue persists even after following the above mentioned resolution, please feel free to contact Support