SQL server - Patch installation failure - Error code: - 2067919934
The SQL server patch installation failed with the Unknown Error Code : - 2067919934
This error typically occurs if the system requires a reboot due to possible pending file operations or other system changes requiring a restart.
Restart your computer up to two times to ensure all pending operations have completed. After restarting, run the installation again. If the issue persists, you can modify or delete the registry keys referenced below, which may contain orphaned values that are preventing you from installing your product.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor (click Start, Run, type regedit, and click Enter):
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager.
- Right-click the PendingFileRenameOperations value and select Delete from the context menu. When prompted, click Yes to confirm the delete operation.
- Close Registry Editor
- Restart your computer and attempt to run the installation again.
- If you get the 'Installation failed' message again, even after following the above-mentioned resolution, please Contact Support.