The Archive Events in ADAudit Plus allows to archive
processed audit data to an archive folder by compressing the files to a zip format at the intervals mentioned, ensuring forensic and compliance requirements.
To Enable Archiving:
- Click on ´Admin´ Tab > ´Archive Events´.
- Provide a check against ´Categories´ to enable archiving.
- Enter a ´Archiving interval´ (days) in the box provided.
- Enter a location for the ´Archived files´ in the box provided.
- Click on ´Save´.
The archived data are stored at a user defined location. By default the
archived files are zipped and stored at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ManageEngine\ADAudit
User must have read privilege on the archive folder. Steps
- Right-click the archive folder, click Properties, and then click the Security tab.
- Click Advanced, and then click the “Permission” tab.
- Provide Read Access to “Authenticated Users” group or "ADAudit Plus Service Account" .
Reports can be viewed on the ADAudit Plus archived files & from the backup Evt / Evtx files by Restoring archived data for desired date ranges.
Copyright © 2019, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.