Get download link
Known Issues and Limitations
- Group Policy Management Console(GPMC) needs to be installed on the computer where ADAudit Plus is installed, this is needed for the 'Advanced GPO Settings Change Reports'.
- GPMC installation is not supported in Windows Server 2003 64 bit.
- For Active Directory Object Change reports, Old and New values are not supported for Windows Server 2003 Operating Systems.
- Detailed Security (DACL / SACL / Owner) changes are not audited for File Servers in Windows Server 2003 OS.
- Detailed Security (DACL / SACL / Owner) changes are audited for Netapp/EMC Storage Devices.By Default this option is disabled.To Enable this, please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- File / Folder copy reports, are not audited for NetApp and EMC Servers.
- MSSQL Server Express 2005 / 2008 edition supports a single database of 4GB size, and 2008 R2 and above supports 10GB.
- MSSQL Server only named instances are supported.
- Do not delete the folder in the "<installation-directory>\ADudit Plus\pgsql\data". This folder contains the entire collected audit log data, once deleted it cannot be retrieved.
- Real-time event collection is supported in Windows Servers 2008 and above only.
- Permission changes and failed attempts to read, write, or delete files are not audited for Synology DiskStation NAS drives.
Copyright © 2020, ZOHO Corp
All Rights Reserved.