The current release of ManageEngine ADAudit Plus 6.0 Build
Number: 6000 includes new features, enhancements & fixes to the Build 5120.
- Faster search and retrieval of data with ADAudit Plus all new DataEngine.
- Smoothen out log collection over WAN connections with the ability to deploy a client-side software agent.
- Get status reports and instant alerts on the current working state of ADAudit Plus to ensure round-the-clock availability.
- Copy alert profiles and scheduled report templates to quicken creating customized reports and alerts.
- Active Directory risk assessment reports have been added to Analytics.
- Track rename activity of user/computer/groups.
- Regex support has been provided for file exclude patterns.
- While creating email and SMS alert profiles, the mailing list can be set based on multiple variables (eg. caller username, SID, etc)..
- New CSRF tokens are implemented for every user session.
- A custom LDAP query can now be added to filter data in custom reports.
- The issue with downloading XLSX files from the scheduled reports' directory listing has been fixed
- All requests (including images, JS & CSS files) now pass through a security filter.
- The 'add objects' pop up in 'Alert Profiles' failed to list workstations, which has now been fixed.
- Ipv6 addresses can now be resolved to get machine names.
- Occurrences of missing printer audit data fields have been fixed.
- Due to an upgradation in the indexing methodology, the archive files currently indexed under 'Search Archived Events' link will be un-indexed automatically and they need to be indexed once again after applying the service pack.
Copyright © 2019, ZOHO Corp
All Rights Reserved.