Error 50027 - Invalid JWT token
About Azure Activity sign-in activity reports:
Azure Active Directory's reporting tool generates 'Sign-in activity' reports that give you insights on who has performed the tasks that are enlisted in the Audit logs.
- All Sign-in activity reports can be found under the Activity section of Azure Active Directory.
- The default list view of Audit logs can be customized by adding additional fields.
- The reports can also be filtered to let you view only the activities that are relevant.
- Here is an example of how a sign-in activity report looks like:
Invalid JWT token due to the following reasons:
- JWT token doesn't contain nonce claim, sub claim.
- Subject identifier mismatch.
- Duplicate claim in idToken claims.
- Unexpected issuer.
- Unexpected audience.
- The JWT token is not within its valid time range.
- The JWT Token format is not appropriate
- External ID token from issuer failed signature verification.
Contact the application owner.
Auditing Azure AD environments with ADAudit Plus:
ADAudit Plus offers change monitoring for your Azure AD environment with the following features:
- Correlated view across hybrid environments
- Real-time alerts
- Schedulable reports
- Autonomous change remediation
- Comprehensive search
- Out-of-the-box compliance reports