Event ID 1108 – The Event Logging Service Encountered An Error
|Category||Non Audit (Event Log)|
|Sub-category||Other Events (Event Processing)|
|Description||The event logging service encountered an error while processing an incoming event published from %1|
While processing an incoming event, if the event logging service encounters an error, event ID 1108 is logged. Typically, event 1108 will be preceded by an incorrect or defective event.
Why does event ID 1108 need to be monitored?
- This event must always be monitored, so that investigation into the error can occur immediately.
- To detect anomalies and malicious actions
- To ensure non-active, external, and restricted accounts are not used
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and options for activities like automatic archiving, ADAudit Plus handles all log related non-audit events, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 1108 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools