How to link a GPO to an OU?
- Logon to the domain controller as an administrator.
- Start → Administrative tools → Group policy management console.
- Navigate to the desired OU, to which you want to link a GPO.
- Right click on this OU and select "Link an existing GPO" .
- In the "Select GPO" dialog under Group Policy Objects, select the GPO you want to link and click OK.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools