Event ID 4626 – User/Device Claims Information
|Sub-Category||Audit User/Device Claims|
|Description||User/device claims information|
Event 4626 is generated when a new account logon occurs. It contains the user and device claims that are associated with the new session. This event is triggered only if the user or device has claims. It is registered on the computer where the logon is performed.
This log data provides the following information:
- Security ID
- Account Name
- Account Domain
- Logon ID
- Logon Type
- New Logon Details
- User Claims
- Device Claims
Why does event ID 4626 need to be monitored?
- To ensure there are no reports from other Security IDs, apart from "NULL SID".
- To monitor account logons that have specific claims.
- To ensure specific requirements are met, like users with specific claims should not access specific computers; computer account should not have specific claims; user account should not have specific claims; claim should not be empty; etc.
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks successful logons by local users and the claims associated with that session, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4626 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista and 2008 R2
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Corresponding events in Windows 2003 and before: nil
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools