Event ID 4650 – An IPsec Main Mode Security Association was established
|Sub-Category||Audit IPsec Main Mode|
|Description||An IPsec Main Mode security association was established.|
Event 4650 is generated when an IPsec Main Mode security association is established, without Extended Mode being enabled. Additionally this indicates that certificate authentication was not used while establishing this association.
Why does event ID 4650 need to be monitored?
- This should be monitored for IPsec Main Mode troubleshooting
- To check if certificate authentication was used
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all IPsec security associations, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4650 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools