Event ID 1200: Application token success.
|Description||This event is logged when a security token is issued successfully by the Federation Service for a request.or WS-Federation, SAML-P this is logged when the request is processed with the SSO artifact (such as the SSO cookie).|
|Category||Active directory Federation service|
Event 1200 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools