Event ID 1458: FSMO role transferred.
|Description||The event is logged when a FSMO role is transferred from one domain controller to another.|
The event logs the following information:
- Domain controller
- Previous operations master role owner
- With intuitive reports and graphical displays offered by ADAudit Plus, administrators always remain aware of the FSMO role changes.
- The administrators can also be alerted via E-mail and SMS when the FSMO role has been transferred.
- The reports generated also contain information about the previous and new FSMO role owner.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools