Event ID 1643: No. of LDAP searches.
|Description||The event logs the number of LDAP searches performed in a time interval and each time garbage collection is run on a domain controller. It will only be logged if you set the Field Engineering reg key to 4 or higher.|
This event logs the following information:
- Time interval
- No. of search operations
- Expensive search operations
- Inefficient search operations
- ADAudit Plus consolidates the number of LDAP searches made by a user, or the searches made in a particular domain controller.
- These reports have a graphical display that lets the administrator understand the information with ease.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools