Event ID 2089: Directory partition has not been backed up.
|Description||The event logs when a directory partition has not been backed up for the given number of days.|
The event logs the following information:
- Dircetory partition
- Backup latency interval (days)
- ADAudit Plus is capable of alerting administrators in real time, with intuitive reports and graphical displays, when the directory partition has not been backed up.
- These reports contain the partition that has not been backed up and where this partition resides.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 (On-Premise | Cloud) Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools