Event ID 4608 - Windows NT is starting up.
|Description||Windows NT is starting up.This event is logged when LSASS.EXE starts and the auditing subsystem is initialized.|
- ADAudit Plus consolidates a neat report, each time a machine has started.
- The report contains details about which machine was started and when it was started, along with the operating system information.
Event 4608 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Corresponding event in Windows Server 2003 and earlier versions - Event 512
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 (On-Premise | Cloud) Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools