Event ID 4909 - Local policy settings were changed for TBS.
|Description||This event logs every change made to the TPM configurations through Local policy settings.|
|Subcategory||Other Policy Change Events|
- ADAudit Plus helps you avoid GPO monitoring complexities with real-time pre-configured reports and auditing of the changes along with alerts within a Domain or OU.
- The advanced Group Policy settings real-time audit reports emphasize the elusive details in changes made and give a detailed report on the modifications along with the old and new values of the attributes.
Event 4909 applies to the following operating systems:-
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 1
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools