Event ID 5024-Windows firewall service has started successfully.
|Description||The event is generated when the Windows Firewall service (MpsSvc) is started successfully.|
|Subcategory||Other system events|
Reasons to monitor event:
- Typically this event has an informational purpose. It’s logged during operating system startup process.
- You should not see this event after system startup, so we recommend that you monitor it when it occurs outside the system startup process.
Event 5024 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10