Event ID 5030-The Windows Firewall Service failed to start.
|Description||The Windows Firewall Service failed to start.|
|Subcategory||Other system events|
Reasons to monitor event:
- Windows logs an error if either the Windows Firewall service fails to start, or if they unexpectedly terminate.
- In cases where the Windows Firewall policy is incorrect/corrupted, or if one of the service dependencies was not started, this event is not generated during Windows Firewall service failures.
Event 5030 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10