Event ID 5033-The Windows Firewall driver has started successfully.
|Description||The Windows Firewall driver (Authorization driver service) has started successfully.|
|Subcategory||Other system events|
Reasons to monitor event:
- Typically this event has an informational purpose. It’s logged during operating system startup process.
- You should not see this event after system startup, so we recommend that you monitor it when it occurs outside the system startup process.
Event 5033 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools