Event ID 5034-The Windows Firewall driver was stopped.
|Description||The Windows Firewall driver(Authorization driver service) was stopped.|
|Subcategory||Other system events|
Reasons to monitor event:
- This event is NOT logged during the operating system shutdown process.
- You should not see this event during normal operating system operations, so we recommend that when it occurs, you investigate why the Windows Firewall driver was stopped.
Event 5034 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10