Event ID 5037-The Windows Firewall driver detected critical runtime error. Terminating.
|Description||The Windows Firewall driver(Authorization driver service) has detected critical runtime error. It will be terminated.|
|Subcategory||Other system events|
Reasons to monitor event:
This event can be a sign of software or operating system issues, or a sign of malicious activity that corrupted Windows Firewall driver. We recommend monitoring this event and investigating the reason for the condition.
Event 5037 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools