Event ID 5049 - An IPSec association was deleted.
|Description||An IPSec association was deleted.|
|Subcategory||IPSec main mode|
This log data gives the following information:
|Profile changed||Name of the profile for which the IPsec settings have been changed.|
|Deleted security association||
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all IPsec security associations, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 5049 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools