Event ID 5060- Verification operation failed.
|Description||The event is generated when a CNG (Cryptographic Next Generation) verification operation fails.|
This log data gives the following information:
Reasons to monitor this event:
- The event aids in detailed monitoring of CNG-related actions with cryptographic keys.
- If you are in need of troubleshooting actions to be performed on special cryptographic keys, this event would be helpful.
Event 5060 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools