Event ID 5060- Verification operation failed.
|Description||The event is generated when a CNG (Cryptographic Next Generation) verification operation fails.|
This log data gives the following information:
Reasons to monitor this event:
- The event aids in detailed monitoring of CNG-related actions with cryptographic keys.
- If you are in need of troubleshooting actions to be performed on special cryptographic keys, this event would be helpful.
Event 5060 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10