Event ID 512 - Windows NT is starting up.
|Description||Windows NT is starting up.This event is logged when LSASS.EXE starts and the auditing subsystem is initialized.|
- ADAudit Plus consolidates a neat report, each time a machine has started.
- The report contains details about which machine was started and when it was started, along with the operating system information.
Event 512 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows server 2000
- Windows server 2003 and XP
Corresponding event in Windows 2008 and Vista - Event 4608
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools