Event ID 5124- Security settings have been updated in the OCSP Responder service
|Description||The event is generated when a security setting is updated in the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) responder service.|
This log data gives the following information:
- New security setting value
- ADAudit Plus generates in-depth reports about any security settings updated on OCSP responder services.
- With the help of alert profiles in ADAudit Plus, the administrator can also be notified in real time if this event occurs.
Event 5124 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools