Event ID 5126-Signing certificate was automatically updated by the OCSP responder service.
|Description||The event is generated when a signing certificate is automatically updated by the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) responder service.|
This log data gives the following information:
- CA Configuration ID
- New signing certificate hash value.
Event 5126 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools