Event ID 514 - An authentication package has been loaded by the Local Security Authority.
|Description||An authentication package has been loaded by the Local Security Authority.This authentication package will be used to authenticate logon attempts.|
The Local Security Authority calls into the appropriate authentication package during the logon process to find out if the user is authentic.
The event logs the following information:
Authentication Package Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kerberos.dll : Kerberos.
Event 514 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows server 2000
- Windows server 2003 and XP
Corresponding event in Windows 2008 and Vista - Event 4610
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools