Event ID 5143: A network share object was modified.
|Description||This event is generated each time a network share object is modified.|
This event logs the following information:
Reasons to monitor this event:
- This event is significant if you have high-value computers for which you need to monitor all modifications to all shares.
- Specific shares can also be monitored using this event ("Share name").For example, you could monitor all changes to the SYSVOL share on domain controllers
- ADAudit Plus offers reports that collect logs in real time and presents it to the administrator whenever any network share object has been modified.
- The reports provide details about the network share object that has been modified, who modified it and when the action was performed.
Event 5143 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10