Event ID 515- A trusted logon process has registered with the Local Security Authority.
|Description||A trusted logon process has registered with the Local Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to submit logon requests.|
- The part of the operating system which handles the overall logon function for different logon methods is the Local Security Authority.
- It includes incoming RAS connections, RunAs, interactive logons initiated by Ctrl+Alt+Del, and network logons.
The event logs the following information:
Logon process name
Event 515 applies to the following operating systems:
Corresponding event in Windows 2008 and Vista - Event 4611.
- Windows server 2000
- Windows server 2003 and XP
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools