Event ID 5457 - PAStore Engine failed to apply Active Directory storage IPsec policy on the computer.
|Description||PAStore Engine failed to apply Active Directory storage IPsec policy on the computer.|
|Subcategory||Filtering platform policy change|
This event logs the following information:
- Error code
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all IPsec policy changes, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 5457 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools