Event ID 5480: IPsec Services failed to get the complete list of network interfaces on the computer.
|Description||This event is generated when IPsec Services failed to get the complete list of network interfaces on the computer.|
Reasons to monitor this event:
- This poses a potential security risk because some of the network interfaces may not get the protection provided by the applied IPsec filters.
- Use the IP Security Monitor snap-in to diagnose the problem.
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all IPsec security service actions, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 5480 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10