Event ID 5484: IPsec Services has experienced a critical failure and has been shut down.
|Description||This event is generated when IPsec Services shuts down due to a critical failure.|
Reasons to monitor this event:
The shutdown of IPsec Services can put the computer at greater risk of network attack or expose the computer to potential security risks.
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all IPsec security service actions, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 5484 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools