Event ID 5485: IPsec Services failed to process some IPsec filters on a plug-and-play event for network interfaces.
|Description||IPsec Services failed to process some IPsec filters on a plug-and-play event for network interfaces.|
Reasons to monitor this event:
- This poses a potential security risk because some of the network interfaces may not get the protection provided by the applied IPsec filters.
- Use the IP Security Monitor snap-in to diagnose the problem.
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all IPsec security service actions, helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 5485 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools