Event ID 5600: WMI Repository Availability and Integrity.
|Description||This event is logged when the WMI Service detected an inconsistency with the WMI repository in the directory %windir%\system32\wbem\repository and was not able to recover it.|
|Subcategory||WMI Repository Availability and Integrity|
- ADAudit Plus offers in built reports that collect logs in real time and presents it to the administrator whenever the WMI Service detects an inconsistency with the WMI repository in the directory.
- The real time alerts and graphical displays notifies the administrator when an inconsistency is detected.
Event 5600 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools