Event ID 5890: An object was added to the COM+ Catalog.
|Description||An object was added to the COM+ Catalog.|
|Subcategory||Other object access events|
This event logs the following information:
|Object details||List of new object's properties.|
Reasons to monitor this event:
If you need to monitor for creation of new COM+ objects within specific COM+ collection, monitor all 5890 events with the corresponding COM+ Catalog Collection field value.
Event 5890 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools