Event ID 6008: System was shutdown unexpectedly.
|Description||The event is logged when the previous shutdown was unexpected, and is displayed when the system starts again.|
- ADAudit Plus provides real time alerts and detailed reports when the system shuts down unexpectedly.
- These reports contain details like time of shutdown and possible reasons for shutdown.
Event 6008 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 (On-Premise | Cloud) Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools