Event ID 4826 - Boot Configuration Data loaded
|Sub category||Other policy change events|
|Description||Boot Configuration Data loaded|
This log data gives the following information:
|General Settings||Load Options
Configuration Access Policy
System Event Logging
VSM Launch Type
|Signature Settings||Test Signing
Disable Integrity Checks
|Hyper Visor Settings||HyperVisor Load Options
HyperVisor Launch Type
Why event ID 4826 needs to be monitored?
- Prevention of privilege abuse
- Detection of potential malicious activity
- Operational purposes like getting information on user activity like user attendance, peak logon times, etc.
- Compliance mandates
ADAudit Plus helps you avoid the GPOs monitoring complexities with real-time pre-configured reports and auditing of the changes along with alerts within a Domain & OU. The advanced Group Policy settings real-time audit reports emphasize on the elusive change details and give a detailed report on the modifications along with the old and new values of the attributes.
Event 4826 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10