Event ID 576 - Special privileges assigned to new logon
|Description||Special privileges assigned to new logon|
Windows logs event ID 576 to register that a user has a set of special privileges when the user logs in.
This log data gives the following information:
- User Name:
- Logon ID:
- Assigned: (privileges assigned to user)
Why event ID 576 needs to be monitored?
- Prevention of privilege abuse
- Detection of potential malicious activity
- Operational purposes like getting information on user activity like user attendance, peak logon times, etc.
- Compliance mandates
With pre-defined reports from ADAudit Plus, you can easily track and audit permissions granted on a network for users or computers to complete defined tasks.
Event 576 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2003 and XP
- Corresponding event ID for 576 in Windows Server 2008 and Vista is 4672
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools