Event ID 595 - Indirect access to an object has been obtained
|Description||Indirect access to an object has been obtained|
This log data gives the following information:
- Object Type
- Object Name
- Process ID
- Primary User Name
- Primary Domain
- Primary Logon ID
- Client User Name
- Client Domain
- Client Logon ID
Why event ID 595 needs to be monitored?
- Prevention of privilege abuse
- Detection of potential malicious activity
- Operational purposes like getting information on user activity like user attendance, peak logon times, etc.
- Compliance mandates
User management audit reports from ADAudit Plus help in monitoring user management actions in real-time and maintaining a record of actions done by users, administrators and technicians that helps in efficient functioning of an organization.
Event 595 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2003 and XP
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools