Event ID 602 - Scheduled Task created
|Description||Scheduled Task created|
In Active Directory, when a scheduled task is created, event ID 602 is logged.
This log data gives the following information:
- Process ID
- Image File Name
- Primary User Name
- Primary Domain
- Primary Logon ID
- Target User Name
- Target Domain
- Target Logon ID
Why event ID 602 needs to be monitored?
- Prevention of privilege abuse
- Detection of potential malicious activity
- Operational purposes like getting information on user activity like user attendance, peak logon times, etc.
- Compliance mandates
User management audit reports from ADAudit Plus help in monitoring user management actions in real-time and maintaining a record of actions done by users, administrators and technicians that helps in efficient functioning of an organization.
Event 602 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2003 and XP
- Corresponding event ID for 602 in Windows Server 2008 and Vista are 4698 , 4699 , 4700 , 4701 , 4702
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools