Managing the user accounts Active Directory is an open challenge
that every IT administrator face in day-to-day activities. Manually
configuring the user properties is extremely time consuming, tiresome,
and error prone, particularly in a large, complex windows network.
Moreover, it requires an in-depth knowledge about the Active Directory
to accomplish these tasks.
ADManager Plus enables you to create multiple user accounts in
the Active Directory simultaneously. It allows you to create multiple
templates that contain the standard user attribute values, which
can be used in creating bulk users. You can import the user attributes
from a csv file while creating user accounts, which dramatically
reduces your time.
Bulk User Creation Flow
ADManager Plus even allows mass modification of user attributes,
including the Exchange and Terminal Services attributes. Common
modifications, such as resetting password, changing the display
name, creating Exchange mailbox, moving users between OUs, and so
on can be done quickly and consistently.
- Create users by specifying all the attributes including Exchange
and Terminal Service attributes.
- Add users by copying properties of another user.
- Import user properties from a csv file, the only mandatory property
being the User's name (givenName).
- Create and use templates with common user attributes
- Create users in an existing container or create a new OU and
add users to it.