Enable CAPTCHA for secure logon to ADManager Plus
You can prompt the user to enter the required CAPTCHA code in the login screen of ADManager Plus to prevent bot-based attacks.
Steps to enable CAPTCHA in the ADManager Plus login screen.
- Logon to ADManager Plus and click on the Delegation tab.
- Under the Configuration section of the left navigation pane, click on Logon Settings.
- Click on the General tab.
- Select the Enable CAPTCHA in login page option.
- Select one of the following options:
- Always show CAPTCHA
Use this option to enable the CAPTCHA to be displayed for every ADManager Plus logon attempt.
- Show CAPTCHA for invalid logon attempts
If you select this option, the user will be prompted to specify the CAPTCHA after failed logons. You can further specify:
- The number of invalid logon attempts after which the user must be prompted to enter the CAPTCHA.
- The time limit after which the invalid logon attempts limit must be reset.
- You can also enable audio CAPTCHA by selecting the required option.
In case you have enabled audio CAPTCHA, only digits will be displayed in the CAPTCHA. Additionally, if a specific browser does not support audio CAPTCHA, then the usual CAPTCHA, a combination of alphabets and digits, will be displayed.
- Click Save Settings.